Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is there any places I can get OPI nail polish for less?

I have 9 and I am tired of paying nearly $9 for each.


I did find some sale ones at ULTA but it is hard to find a good color.


Anywhere besides ebay?Is there any places I can get OPI nail polish for less?
Yep .


http://www.8ty8beauty.com/Is there any places I can get OPI nail polish for less?
I get all my OPI nail polishes for free, and here's how. I signed up for the Ulta rewards club, so I get coupons in the mail every month. I also get an Ulta coupon every month in my InStyle magazine. I use those to purchase whatever products I need, shampoo, mascara, whatever, and every three months I earn enough points to get a free nail polish. You can also find OPI on sale and in the clearance bins at Trade Secret. If you are very particular about your colors and you have to have them as soon as they come out, then you will have to pay full price. Even bargain shopping has its price.
I've seen them for less at beauty supply outlet stores however the colours are limited like you have found at ULTA.
I'm not sure if any other salons, but I go to a salon and they have some on sale.


I got a couple for $3-4 each!!=]


try searching in salons carefully haha!


hope this helps!
yeah. . . it all cost $8.50 if it was cheeper i would have found it

No comments:

Post a Comment