Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nail polish?

I have old nail polish on my toes and want to put a new color but I can't get the old color off. I usually go to the salon but I can't afford it anymore.


How do I take it off? Or is it stuck there for ever?Nail polish?
ummmmmm I think this question is quite dumb. If u think it will be stuck forever on your toes then u need to go to beauty 101 school. Stop asking ridiculous questions lil girl and get an education. Damn youngstas todayNail polish?
you use nail polish remover with acetone in it that will bring it right off.
Nail polish remover. I suggest using cotton balls instead of paper towels or tissues since it's so hard to remove.
Use a new nail polish remover with a cotton ball.
You probably had a very thick varnish on or many coats of it, that's why it's hard to remove.





I don't suggest applying more color on top, as your nails can,t breath and have probably been stained for weeks.. They will be yellow.





Get some nail polish remover and soak your toes for a while until the polish ';melts'; off.


You can also get some profesional nail polish remover, with strong acetone, that's what the salon uses..

No comments:

Post a Comment