Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nail polish?

I am a 49 yo male and paint my nails in silver colour


can anyone suggest another colour which is not feminineNail polish?
Chanel make a really cool blue/black colour.Nail polish?
black or dark grey
Blue for a boy I suppose never really thought about it but thanks for being open, honest and yourself
WTF!!!!! Dude,your a man!!! Why are you painting your nails..FREAK!!! Move out of your parents basement,get a job other than bagging groceries on 3rd shift,stop playing video games,and get with it!!! Your not OZZY,so please stop so your not that Uncle that nobody talks about!!
guys always paint their fingernail black and I think it's hot
well black with a white stripe through it and clear and a natural colour and if you want put your flag on it like the scottish flag, american flag stuff like that!
I'd stick with clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment