Friday, November 25, 2011

How to get nail polish off the wall?

So I attempted a little basketball move and tried to throw a nail polish infested toothpick into a trashcan... sadly, it backfired and it stuck to a wall. I tried wiping it off with nail polish remover, but it ended up leaving a faint purple smear on the wall. Now normally, I wouldn't be worried, but it's in my parent's bathroom. How do I quickly get it off without them noticing anything was there?How to get nail polish off the wall?
mr. clean magic earaserHow to get nail polish off the wall?
There is only ONE product (other than rubbing alcohol and nail Polish remover) Its called ';Krud Kutter'; Ace hardware has it (it even gets sap out of carpets and nail polish too)
nail polish remover without the acetone (ie the stuff for fake nails). The acetone will dissolve the paint on the wall.
Use Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment