Friday, November 25, 2011

What can i use to get nail polish out of my moms carpet?

she was watching my daughter and she spilled nail polish all over my mothers carpet and my mother rents her apt. the stain did set and we tried to user nail pol remover it didnt workWhat can i use to get nail polish out of my moms carpet?
Nail polish remover and hairspray. If the carpet is white you can always use bleachWhat can i use to get nail polish out of my moms carpet?
http://www.rugrag.com/stain-removal/Fing鈥?/a>
aparently.. windex and some srubbing works





ok so i spilled blue nail polish on my carpet (not pretty) and i tried the windex, started srubbing it and now the stain is gone!
Try using the acetone or ';regular'; nail polish remover.
nail polish remover?
spill some more nail polish on it until the WHOLE carpet is covered.. then you wont notice that one spot!
lots of excuses!!!
Read this. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_get_nail_polish_stains_out_of_carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment