Friday, November 25, 2011

What kind of nail polish tones could a light skin person like me use?

Everything looks good on a light skin, but since it`s winter, you may use true reds, navy blues, deep purples, and black.


These are my favourites.What kind of nail polish tones could a light skin person like me use?
I'm light skinned too. i use any colour i want, right now i am wearing red...sometimes i'll wear silver, light pink, bronze, black, basic white tips on clean nails, hot pink. to me, i think it doesn't matter what colour of nail polish you wear as long as you like the colour =)What kind of nail polish tones could a light skin person like me use?
im a pale person and i tend to use blues or most of the time i use 'the french manicure' look. :-) x
I am also fair skin and I prefer the dark colors.


It makes my nails stand out.


Either dark colors or french tip
pretty much any nailpolishes that you think look good :) reds are a little to extreme
any colour.. i think red it best :)


i always use red, pinks and shimmery/pearl ones x
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment