Friday, November 25, 2011

What would you say if you purposely painted a spot on your leg/arm/etc with sparkley nail polish?

I did that like an hour ago and I went to Lexi(my sister)(SmexiLexiOwnz) and I said: Lexi! I'm turning into a mermaid!





She fell on the floor laughing.





What would you say?What would you say if you purposely painted a spot on your leg/arm/etc with sparkley nail polish?
...they are my erogenous zones...quickly kiss them...


...and a Merry Christmas to YOU and to ALL...What would you say if you purposely painted a spot on your leg/arm/etc with sparkley nail polish?
I'm just saving it for later. Do not make fun of me, I like to eat! lol I do stuff like that all the time. Except I don't mean to...
I would say: ';Look at me! I purposely painted a spot on my leg/arm/etc. with sparkley nail polish!';
i'd be like i dunno my friend would roll her eyes at me and call me a weirdo but i'll be like u know u love it haha i dunno
Um where did you come from and how did you get in here? And red does not bring out my eyes that well. next time use a blue sparkly color yo.
I sparkle like Edward!





I'm gonna get tons of thumbs downs
That's dumb..........
um who cares?
u goofy! = )
what the hell was i thinkin
id wave my arm around or what ever limb i had it on and say i was joining sparkle motion x

No comments:

Post a Comment