Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of Essie nail polish?

I have never tried their nail polish, and I wanted to get some opinions before I buy because it's an expensive brand.





Does it last a long time before chipping? Does it dry to a nice finish? Does it have a good brush for applying the polish?





I love their colour selection and that they are a cruelty-free brand, I just want some opinions before purchasing.





p.s. Also, what do you think of Essie base and top coats? Are they good too?What do you think of Essie nail polish?
The clear top coat does its job well.





sometimes, they have a sale. like a basket with 60% off essie and OPI.





thats how i tested it out.





its amazing, truly. it didnt chip until i started biting my nails about a week later.





the brush is pretty nice though, it spreads it our even, and it dries quicker than alot of the more exprensive brands.





so go for it(:What do you think of Essie nail polish?
I know that when I get manicures the manicurist uses Essie and OPI nail polishes 9 times out of ten. They are good but a little expensive, 7 or 8 dollars a bottle.


For the lower end of nail polishes I like Sally Hansen and Borghese nail polishes that can be bought at Walgreens.


I usually can wear nail polish for maybe a week before it starts chipping off and looking bad.


I rarely buy Essie nail polishes but do like their red called ';Watermelon';.


Do you have a Beauty Brands or Beauty First in your state? They might sell a top and base coat called ';Sticky'; which is green and comes in a round bottle or another line is Seche Vite(?) which my manicurist also uses. Hope this information is helpful.
I like it. It's a bit expensive, but I got some at Ulta a few weeks ago buy 2 get 1 free. It didn't chip at all for me, for at least 4 days.





They have a color called Flirty Fuschia, it's a bright neon Barbie pink. It's so pretty :-]
I don't believe I tried Essie nail polish b4, but I really like Revlon nail polish, I have used the two I have at home and got compliments both times. Try Revlon Hot Tamale or Vixen. Good luck!
I really like Essie nail polish, the color are nice, they're dry fast. The celebrities use that more than OPI.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment