Friday, November 25, 2011

Where can u buy china glaze nail polish at?

theres this pink color that i like the brand is china glaze but do they have it at malls or drugstores? cause i don't know what stores they sell it at?Where can u buy china glaze nail polish at?
You can get anytype of nail polish at the Beauty Supply store. I was trying to find a certain yellow color from OPI and i couldn't find it anywhere but with a little help from someone who works there we found out on a shelf. GOOD LUCK!!!!Where can u buy china glaze nail polish at?
Definitely check out this website: http://www.head2toebeauty.com/index.html





I bought my first bottle of China Glaze at a Sally's Beauty Supply Store for about $5 and I've seen them online for about $6. But ';Head 2 Toe Beauty'; has them for $2.99 so it's definitely worth taking a look.

Report Abuse



not at drugstores...nail outlets n crap
Try eBay or on line?
hair care choices there is blue red yellow green and sometimes on eBay
I think you have to get it at nail salons or the mall. I'm not sure. Try to find a web-site for the company and it should tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment