Friday, November 25, 2011

What are some cool new nail polish colours?

im getting a mani on saturday, and i want to know what colour to paint my nails? any help? thanks sooo much:)What are some cool new nail polish colours?
If you have pale skin I'd recommend a pale colour, as dark ones always make my skin go freakishly white! I'm wearing a very pale pink at the moment which looks really cool and have had lots of compliments :)


If you have a darker skin tone how about a deep blue as is quite fashionable at the momentWhat are some cool new nail polish colours?
Salley Hansen HD colors. I LOVE them. Bright pinks, purples, blues and greens are what is in right now. Anything really bright.
the HD colors from sally hansen. there bright or dark and cutee =]
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment