Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think about black nail polish?

I think it's super pretty.What do you think about black nail polish?
yeh, i love to wear black nail polish and im not goth what so ever:)What do you think about black nail polish?
I love it!! and i'm wearing it now too haha


and it doesn't mean your goth if you wear it because i'm not goth and I wear it all the time :-)
I can't wear really dark nail polish for some reason... my nails change color after I've been wearing it for a while... T.T That's probably just me though. Black nail polish is good, just be careful; don't spill. ^.^
its wonderful.
Well, Im wearing it now :]





but if you get it on your skin or mess up, it's hard to get off.


(Note to self: Try not to paint your own nails )
It is a personal preference and not up to me to chose what others wear, so it is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment