Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you a person that woulda wear black nail polish but your not even close to being a gothinc person?

I just bought a black nail polish..becuase i just wanted to try something different. but my mom goes.. ';No thats the gothic color'; So i dont know..i dont want people thinking im gothic or anything like that. becuase im not.Are you a person that woulda wear black nail polish but your not even close to being a gothinc person?
Yahh...I like black nail polish, personally I think its really cute. %26amp;%26amp; if you knew me in real life you would know Im the total opposite of gothicAre you a person that woulda wear black nail polish but your not even close to being a gothinc person?
I am far from gothic and I wear black polish. I even started a trend around my way with a black and pink french manicure.


People are always going to give their opinion on what they feel, parents, friends and all. It only matters what you think.


It's just polish! Wear the rainbow!
haha yeah i sometimes use black nail polish.


its actually stylish.
you won't look goth.


anyone can wear black nail polish goth or not.





PS. it looks good on rounded nails
black is considered to be a classy, kinda of sophiscated color. notice how people usually wear black suits, shirt, or pants to work, or when they attend some formal event?





tons of people wear black nail polish and arent gothic. like jessica and ashlee simpson, lindsay lohan, hilary duff...and the rest of us :]
Of course! In fact, it's one of the hottest colors this fall. It's really sophisticated. If your mom thinks it's too much, try to mix it with some red or blue to get a really sexy ruby color that from far still looks very black and dark.
I wear it sometimes and I hardly look gothic. If you like it just do it, but if you're concerned about what your mum said then make sure the clothes you wear don't look gothic.
yeah i would wear it cause if people want to label me cause i wear black nail then they need to get a life (no offense)
i'm the same way. back in jan. i saw the high school musical concert. you could see their nails were painted black when they held their microphones. the next day i bought it. its cool!
the color of your nails won't define who you are....i just painted my nails black 5 days ago but unfortunately they started peeling already so i had to get rid of them today....only problem is, since it's so dark it was harder for me to remove it than if i had a lighter color polish on. took a few more cotton balls and nail polish remover than usual....i now have light, light pink polish on....i'm as girliest as girls can get and i still wear black polish once in a while...nothing wrong with it as long as you're just being you and you're comfortable with it.
I like black nail polish.
no that doesnt mean your gothic


a lot of people that arent gothic wear black nail polish-its in style now!!
i wear black nail polish [when im not in school cause they dont allow it arggh] and im not close to goth
you can wear n e colour u want to. my mom does that to me like literalt ALL the time! even if i wear black eyeliner she does that to me. it doesnt mean a thing if u wear black nail polish. it goes good with EVERYTHING cuz.. its black.
I don't label myself nor other people and/or things.
I wear black nail polish sometimes, it's a stylish colour and it doesn't make u look gothic - it depends if ur dressed as a gothic ;-)
i would wear it cuz i liked it but peoples first thought is gothic. except gothics wear all black.
well i personally don't.


but my bestfriend does. and shes not goth at all. shes the complete opposite.
Yes i wear black nail polish and so do my friends and we are considered ';preppy'; its not bad at all. I just use what ever looks good so if black nail polish looks good use it and dont take the judgement seriously.


hope this helped!
omg i know how u feel. i always where black nailpolish and im nowhere near gothic/emo. its fashionable. my dad is always black nailpolsih?


but its totally fine to wear it every fashion icon wears it=]
who cares what people think. black polish is what's ';in'; right now. go for a dark purple, maybe? i love that color!
Im far from goth and black nail polish is one of my favorites.
ya, i've worn black nail polish before and trust me, im no where near being gothic!!!
Having black nail polish is no where near Gothic. Every girl in every clique has worn black once.
im labeled as ';preppy'; and i wear black nail polish sometimes.


i think its really cute. and i was reading seventeen magazine and theyre actually saying that its really in right now.





it might have used to be a gothic color but now its totally in and you dont have to be goth to wear it.
I love black nail polish, and i am far far FAR from goth! I just think its unique and its very elegant!! Good luck, my mom was the same way and i was just like 'I'm far from goth, i think its cute, elegant and classy. I also get many compliments when i wear it mom. Plus, I'M the one who's wearing it!' and welll i guess it worked. Hope i helped!! :D
Black nail polish doesnt mean you're a gothic person!! An off topic answer - I think it's a little hard to get it off though.
Wearing black nail polish is definitely not only goth. I am no where close to being goth and I wear black nail polish all the time! My mom even let me buy it.
Well of course your mom is right,but yes i would wear it, and i'm not gothic,But try to put a red dot in the middle of it, or choose a other color you like to put there.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment