Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Husbands are you scared when you wife wears dark makeup and black nail polish?

Do you fear her or find her hot?Husbands are you scared when you wife wears dark makeup and black nail polish?
Yes I do! But then again I have a fantasy about a girl holding me down by the throat and ...





hmm maybe I should not mention it here to avoid getting deleted/violated. ;-)Husbands are you scared when you wife wears dark makeup and black nail polish?
Both. In general it's a turn on. Remember the mellencamp song ';sink your teeth right through my bones baby, let's see what we can do, come on and make it ahhh ... hurt so good';





Over the weekend i was working out at the gym and there was a chick using the kickboxing bag. I thought she was going to kick it right through the window. Every guy in the place was checking her out. I almost went up to her and said ';hey, if you want to fight for real, i'll fight you';. She was wearing vamp colored nails.
that only depends, if she only wear it once in a while or just being sexy and ready for some fun fun. I would find her hot as a devil camp fire. on the other hand that she drag it out to long (2 days or more) and start talking depress. I would think she is on drugs and be worry for her.
No I wish my wife would, I would crave her more, I think I would feel very fortunate to have a woman that prepared for a occasion or just daily living. :) Oh, sorry got lost their for a second, definitely hot!
It really goes well the the black leather mini and the black boots, but she usually makes me take them off so she can wear them. But damn, I looked hot for a while, although I must admit she is much hotter.
find her hot, hopefully it is a prelude to dark and mysterious sex.
I've never worn black nail polish... but I have worn lots of dark looks before... my husband doesn't care either way. I do find that the bright colors I enjoy wearing, look better on me.
Sounds kind of hot and maybe a little scary. Handcuffs would ratchet up the fear factor.
fear definitely
HOT it goes great with her red corsette and stockings.
Not scared. It all depends on how she looks if you like it or not.
sometimes it is sexy but don't want it all the time then it will get boring
hasnt happened but yeah i'd be afraid to go to sleep
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment