Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's your favorite high quality/long lasting nail polish brand?

I am looking for a good quality nail polish. I heard OPI and China Glaze are good, I am using Sally Hansen, and it's okay too...I am using up my current bottles, so what would be the best nail polish brand?What's your favorite high quality/long lasting nail polish brand?
sally hansen and omg i love maybelleine. it styats on forever and it looks nice and glossy.


pick me as best answer please[=What's your favorite high quality/long lasting nail polish brand?
I am a beauty journalist so have literally tried every nail polish under the sun.





My advice is...


Don't spend money on the actual colour itself. It doesn't matter what brand you go for, just choose a colour that you LOVE! Cheap colours are often just as nice as the more expensive ones and are often just as good quality.





What you should invest in is a really good Top Coat...that is the thing that will give you the long-lasting quality. And is also the thing that gives you really shiny glossy nails. I never used to use a top coat but now I will never go back - honestly, they are A-mazing!





Some great top coat brands are Leighton Denny (amazing brand - also try their Remove and Rectify Cuticle Cream, it's amazing!) OPI, Jessica, Seche Vite, and Barbara Lippmann.





For really great colours, try Essie they have unusual colours. And Barry M is great too (and a bargain!)





x
I love OPI for the colors but Essie polish is INSANELY long lasting. I really like it even though the colors can be on the conservative side - esp at the drugstore where there is less selection.
Chanel.


Its expensive, but It stays on awhile and has some great colors. I must have at least 20!


http://uma.chanel.com/rproduct.php?wt.mc鈥?/a>





Hope i helped!
i find O.P.I


Is one of the best
OPI - Is the BEST EVER .. I use it all the time and even bring it with me to the nail salon when i want my nails done.
I love OPI!! It lasts so long and it's so shiny.... you should try it!
Devils Spit

No comments:

Post a Comment