Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will nail polish eventually damage my nails?

OKAY. One thing, I have so much nail polish 80% of it dries before I can use it. Every time I want to use a new color I remove the other polish and put on the new polish. If I keep doing this will I damage my nails? My mom says too much of ';adult'; nail polish will eventually get inthrough my nail and turn it dark-ish. Should I stop now?Will nail polish eventually damage my nails?
The polish won't damage your nails. If you use dark colors without using a base coat, it will make your natural nails dark. However, even this goes away as the nail grows out. The bottom line is to use a good (not cheap) clear base coat before you put on the color. Make sure it dries all the way before using the color. I use Sally Hansen or Revlon products; they both work very well.Will nail polish eventually damage my nails?
Yes Totally. It will eventyually chip the nail. it sticks and pulls it of. Makes nails all bumpy and unevengood luck
no i think u will be fine, i have never heard of it damaging nails
No, you should just allow your nails to occasionally breathe and use no nail polish.





Using a ridge filler before you polish them really helps!





They have conditioning nail removers that add moisture back to the nails. You can also just use lotion and rub them into your nails.





Avocado oil is really good for them. It is cheap to buy at Sally's or other beauty supply stores.





For more information about nail care, please refer to the link below:





Hope this helps,


Carolyn


http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone…





Nail care:
No. You're ok. Just make sure you remove it every 2 weeks
between colors, allow your nails to breathe for a week or two.


apply nails polish very well so they last long and dont chip off and tempt you to repaint all the time


yes they will turn yellow if you keep polish on (lol my toenails or completely ignored, i mistreat them)


every month give your nails a total treatment, fix cuticles, make em shinier, file em, whatever
i wont hurt you nails but if you leave a deep or dark color on to long and dont take it off you can dye ur nails and it make them a little weak


but you can make the darkness and the weakness go away


dont listen to what she said dont worry
i try to give my nails a break once in a while. ive worn acrylics for yeeeears and my nails are pretty damaged from them. when i dont have them on, i feel conscious, so i lay on the nail polish. so, im guilty of it too! i would just give them a break once in a while. maybe instead of a color, use a vitamin or something good for your nails in between new colors.
It may if u wear it 24/7 ur nails may not breath and may turn yellow i know from expercines sadly lol
Nail polish is drying to your natural nails if you use it all the time. You should regularly use a hand lotion, taking care to keep your cuticles moisturized. If you use a lot of dark colors, make sure that you use a clear base coat. If you don't, your nail will start to absorb some of the darker pigments in the dark nail polish, making your natural nails have a yellow tone to them. Also, you should give your nails a break from nail polish every few days to let them recover some moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment