Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I put on my nails (other than clear nail polish) so that I won't bite them?

I am a nail-biter. Please help me! Your answers are greatly appreciated. Your answers should be something that could be done at home.What should I put on my nails (other than clear nail polish) so that I won't bite them?
wash ur hands a lot with soap so u get this soapy sort of taste on ur nails so when u bite it tastes gross. or u could rub gross lotion on ur hand so that it smells bad when u bit. or get a really prettty manicure so u wont bite.What should I put on my nails (other than clear nail polish) so that I won't bite them?
Actually they make specialty nailpolish for that purpose! So go buy yurself a couple bottles :) Awnser mine?'http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wear Germ-X and make sure you get around your finger nails.
get acrilics

No comments:

Post a Comment