Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I buy black nail polish in Australia?

I live in Sydney, NSW Australia and I'm looking for some black nail polish, if you know where to buy it can you please tell me !Where can I buy black nail polish in Australia?
I brought my black nail polish %26amp; lipstick from the $2 shop, a few years ago, for a witch's %26amp; worlocks party.





But if you can't get it at the $2 shop, try a Nail and Beauty Salon or a Costume shop or a Gothic store, I would be very surprised if the Gothic shop could not help you.





I have put in some links for beauty salons in NSW.Where can I buy black nail polish in Australia?
Um... You *might* not be looking hard enough or you are living in a VERY rural area of NSW.... I'm JUST guessing. Look.... You can get it at ... well... nearly everywhere... if you are really having a hard time and you have tried Kmart, Priceline, the Chineas Shops, and Myer's... Hook up with me via IM or email and we'll get you sorted for all all your EMO needs.








Kay?





Well... I got a couple of suggestions. My wife suggested EBay. I then asked her ';can you get it?'; She then said ';Yeah! I can get some tomorrow! What are you on about!'; And then I said ';For real?'; She said ';Yeah! What is this about!'; and that conversation went on for some time...





Bottom line... if you want you can buy black nail polish from me. *shrug*





You have my email now... Let me know if it comes too that. Kay?





And due too your email settings and what have you... *shrugs* I can't email you back via Answers. You'll have too email refresherdownunder@yahoo.com.au directly instead of via the board. Wishing you the best!
in some chemists they have big bins of $2 polishes keep looking in those. the $2 shop also would be an idea, markets might be a help too, my friend got some about ten years ago when we were in high school from a chemist (i got pink)
I bought mine from the local chemist. I think its Urban Decay brand. I just looked it up on the net and its called 'perversion'.
Don't care!


Just use paint!
In qld, terry white chemists sell some for $2. Its a cheapie brand called *ulta3* if you wanted to call and get them to send you some.


Considering the price, its good quality stuff .


I'm always wearing it!
Try the dollar store...
any shop that sells nail polish
Uh, the cosmetics department of any store?
sally beauty supply, if there is one there
the chemist but me i would buy it off eBay pay cheap and a massive variety to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment