Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the big deal about dark purple/black nail polish?

I was wearing dark purple nail polish that looked black and my family was commenting on it in a bad way saying I hope your not turning emo or it looks trashy. What's the big deal? It's just nail polish. I dressed very nicely and had on nice jewelery.What's the big deal about dark purple/black nail polish?
Well, few years ago when i started to apply black nail polish- where it wasn't common yet. People started to ask, are you listening to rock? Oh that looks evil! Why are you applying this?





Well, i didn't;t care it was my hands not yours. Plus it shaped my nails very good. Nowadays, many people do apply it, even in weddings. But yet elder people don't understand it, they don't see it feminine.What's the big deal about dark purple/black nail polish?
Some people just don't like it. It's a nice color, and it goes with just about everything but it's not very ';girlie'; or not what some older people think young girls should wear. I don't usual wear black, but I do wear other darker colors and it makes my hands look nice and clean and very pretty. So don't worry about it. Just do what you want to do. I mean it's nail polish, it'll come off!
Tell your family they need to get with the times. Lincoln Park After Dark (a dark purple almost black) polish has been one of OPI's top sellers since it came out several years ago. It actually sold out at first. Just know that you have better fashion sense then your family apparently ever will.
i love wearing black nail polish


and i am in no way emo or goth or whatever ha





it matches anything and i think it looks really clean and nice
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment