Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where do i find the nail polish that changes color in the sunlight?

Okay i live in michigan sort of by the lansing area and i wanted to know where i could find that nail polish that reacts to heat or sunlight and changes color can somebody tell me which store carries it i already tried meijers and rite aid oh and trade secrets oh and i don't want to have to go on the internet and order itWhere do i find the nail polish that changes color in the sunlight?
at sephora they have some. i got mine from there.Where do i find the nail polish that changes color in the sunlight?
I bought the stuff you are talking about in Mexico, and it is pretty sweet!!





I actually think I remember seeing some in Claire's in the Lansing Mall... so I'd check there or in the Meridian mall there is a Claire's too!
Well, i just got a bottle from Del Sol its a store that everything when you go outside the colors change, Dramatically
when you do find some like that tell me! but they have some at claires like when you move your fingers it changes a little

No comments:

Post a Comment