Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The top layer of my nail comes off after taking of nail polish. what should i do?

for the past few weeks whenever i took off nailpolish and after a few minutes my top layer of the nail came off. not the whole thing but just a little.The top layer of my nail comes off after taking of nail polish. what should i do?
I believe it has something to do with you lacking in a vitamin, I think its etiher iron or calcium. Drink milk :]





Or you can get a fingernail polish with vitamins in it. Local grocery store should carry something like that.The top layer of my nail comes off after taking of nail polish. what should i do?
that happened to me too!! just get a soft buffer type thing, and softly buff your nails. I don't know why it (';it'; being the top bit of your nail coming off) happens, but if it gets worst go and see a doctor and he can refer you to a nail person.





Hope this helps!!
Use a base coat. It prevents the nail polish from damaging your fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment